Our website address is: https://springboardarts.com.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, fill out a form, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card and other payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and date and location of the transaction, and associate that information with your account.
- Log and Usage Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and inferred location, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see Your Choices below.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to such information to perform services for us, such as our payment processor and shipping carriers;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Springboard Arts Chicago or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Springboard Arts Chicago and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- By publishing Product reviews or feedback that you provide on our website or social media accounts; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Springboard Arts Chicago is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
You may update certain account information you provide to us at any time calling or emailing Springboard Arts Chicago using the contact information provided below. If you wish to delete your account, you may do so by contacting Springboard Arts Chicago using the email address provided below, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from Springboard Arts Chicago by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Springboard Arts Chicago
1910 W. North Ave. Chicago, IL 60622 United States